The first level of the game presented for practice on the Caribou website is quite tricky for beginners, so here are some other recommended resources:
- Sokoban Online Start with the first lesson that can be found here. This site asks you to create an account, but it is not necessary.
- Sokoban by Jordi Domenech There are a few choices of collections of puzzles here too. Start with Level 1.
Sokoban will get easier with practice! Keep these tips in mind:
- If you are stuck and frustrated, take a short break and come back.
- Every Sokoban game has a "Restart" button. Don't be afraid to use it! Often it is not possible to solve a level without some trial and error.
- Once you've completed a challenging level, go back and try it again to see if you can still remember the solution.