Students in grade 6 participating in the PYP Expo are required to write a quiz related to their topic of inquiry for the Expo.
- Include 5 - 10 questions
- Create multiple choice questions or questions with single word answers
- Allow the user to enter all possible correct answers, e.g. If a multiple choice question has correct answer “B”, accept “b” or “B”. If the answer is one word, such as “water”, allow “water”, “Water” and “WATER”
- Keep score of how many questions the user gets correct
- Make special pictures or sprites for your quiz
- Make an introduction page that explains how to play