For the actual contest, it will be this Flood Fill game:
Sunday, 25 March 2018
Monday, 5 March 2018
Although school will be out for March Break on Pi Day (March 14), we will celebrate as soon as we return.
- Special recognition of students who memorize digits of pi (Link to a helpful song)
- Some excellent Pi Day activities from the centre where is all started - Exploratorium
- Check out the Pi Day website for many, many interesting things about pi!
- Can you recite pi? Yes! Apple, cherry, blueberry...
- 3.14 percent of sailors are pi-rates.
- What is the official animal of Pi Day? The pi-thon.
- The mathematician says, “Pi r squared.” The baker replies, “No, pies are round. Cakes are square."
- What do you get when you take a bovine and divide its circumference by its diameter? A cow pi.
- Do you know any statistics jokes? Yeah, but they're mean.
- What do you get when you take the sun and divide its circumference by its diameter? Pi in the sky.
- Never talk to pi. He'll go on forever.