- Write a program that asks the player to guess a number between 1 and 20. After each guess, tell the player if the guess is correct, too high or too low.
- Write a program that tests the player’s knowledge of multiplication, up to 10 times 10. Have it ask them 10 questions. Make it so that every time the game is played, the questions are different. Tell the player at the end how many questions she got right.
- Write a program in Scratch in which a sprite draws a, square, equilateral triangle and a circle.
- Pattern Studio, challenge #5 from EdTechExperience.
- Collect the Coins Game, challenge #6 from EdTechExperience.
- Cat and Mouse Game, challenge #7 from EdTechExperience.
- Magic 8 Ball, challenge #9 from EdTechExperience.
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Scratch Programming Challenges
Here are some interesting and fun program ideas to challenge your Scratch programming skills: